I’ve updated my travel tab to include some printables and a (hopefully) much easier way to look through the wonderland of activities here in Seoul and Korea.
They are now separated into areas of interest to make it easier to find something you like.
The new categories are:
- Places of Historical Interest
- Including history museums, burial tombs, temples and more.
- Places of Nature
- To visit some of the wilds of Korea, even here in Seoul, like hiking trails and parks.
- Places of Artistic Interest
- This includes museums, galleries and special exhibits.
- Around the Neighborhood
- Exploring unique neighborhoods all around Seoul
- Get Out of the City
- Different places to venture off to outside of this great city.
Check out the new tab here!