Do you need one shining star of a starter for your Christmas Party?
Here it is!
This goat cheese, as the name suggests, is amazing. Fully flavored goat cheese is topped in fresh herbs and olive oil. The rich goat cheese works perfectly with all the amazing herbs. I served it on Thanksgiving with homemade artisan bread, salt + peppered avocado and crispy radishes. Your guests will flippin love this one! Plus…cooking doesn’t get much easier! I made this in the morning and let it sit in the fridge until the night.
The hardest part is finding a divine goat cheese. Fresh is best, folks!
- 1-1 1/2 cups organic goat cheese (In Korea? You can order fresh, organic goat cheese here: Waeg Farm)
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Thyme
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Basil
- 1 Teaspoon Dried, Rubbed Sage
- 1 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Salt + Pepper to taste (NOTE: Taste your cheese first! Does it even need salt?)
- Enough quality olive oil for drizzling
- Shape your goat cheese into your dish.
- Mince all fresh ingredients finely and sprinkle over the cheese.
- Carefully sprinkle the sage and cayenne pepper, salt + pepper.
- Just before eating, drizzle olive oil over the top.